Researching programs and gathering information about schools takes time. And you need to consider whether the school will help you meet your personal and professional needs as well as provide you with a top-notch education.
At Reeves College, we recognize that you must select a school that suits your needs, so we encourage you to consider the following points:
- Professional Instruction - Reeves College instructors are industry-experienced professionals whose knowledge and qualifications enhance the learning process for all students.
- Relevant Career Training Programs - Reeves College maintains close relationships with the business and health care communities to ensure our curriculum is in sync with marketplace demands and that our graduates leave us equipped with the skills to be successful in their careers.
- Location - We have five campuses across Alberta. All campuses are centrally located near shops, business districts, cafes and entertainment and are easily accessible by public transportation.
- Student-focused Environment - Every Reeves College staff member is committed to your success. From administration and instructors to admissions and support staff, we endeavor to create a welcoming and supportive environment that facilitates learning and encourages success.
- Small Classes - Class sizes range from 10 to 25 students at a time. Reeves College believes that smaller classes allow more one-on-one instruction for students, thereby enhancing the quality of their education.
- Learning for Success - Our programs run on a modular basis so you learn one subject at a time before moving on to the next. And our programs have a number of start dates so you can embark on a career path whenever you are ready.
- Hands-on Practicum and Career Placement Assistance - Practicum placement coordinators work closely with you during a five-week on-the-job-training period. They also assist you in preparing your resumes, conducting job searches and finding employment after graduation.
- Fast training with a career focus - Our diploma programs are designed to get students into the job market as quickly as possible.